We Help Answer
- Which improvements hold the highest return on investment?
- Which floor plan will correct the “flow” of a home?
- Which improvements make the biggest impact on buyers?
- Which lighting and flooring options are appropriate?
- Which landscaping will compliment the architecture?
- Which colors work for this architectural style?
- Time is money; fast turn-around (~3 weeks based on scope)
- Allows you to focus your time on preparing for the sale
- Eliminates the management of trades (estimates, schedules, payments)
- Single point of contact; one-stop shop
- Staging is guaranteed
- Additional social media exposure
- Less hassle; less time demands (Renovations may require up to 10 different trades)
- Project Management
- Contract and manage trades
- Manage purchasing
- Budget, scheduling and timelines
- Manage scope adjustments
- Agent/Client communications
- Quality control and review
- Color consultation
- Lighting design and selection
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Permit drawings
- Floor plan reconfigurations
- Landscape design
- Finish and material selection